lauantai 26. helmikuuta 2011

A look at bookshelves.

Right!

When I started this blog, this first picture shows where most of my books were hanging out at. A three-shelver in the spare bedroom at my parent's place, which is where it still stands.



But after that photo was taken, I've moved twice, and now have a nice, large black bookshelf with lots of space for new books and comics.

It's been about five months since I got that one, and every time I've gone to see the parents, I've dragged back a big backpack full of books. My back is so not grateful for this. But the 'fun' thing is... take a look at picture #2 here:



Can you see the huuuuuuge hole I've made in five months of dragging books hundreds of miles across snowy Finland? Can you? CAN YOU? I SURE CAN'T!

*sob*

Ok, the two high piles on the left have been reduced to one tiny pile, but part of the original piles are now on top of the shelf. And there's no more piles on top of the books on the shelves, either. Just a couple of random books. But there's still two rows of paperbacks on the middle shelf.

Hopeless.

I just attempted taking photos of the new, black shelf, but it's already too dark for photo-taking, and my camera decided that it really means it this time when it says it's out of batteries. So no using the lightning, either. Next time. But it's like this:


...so there's room for books and stuff on BOTH sides. It's maybe 2/5 full now. Lots of room left.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti