keskiviikko 23. toukokuuta 2012

The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes


Title: The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
Author: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Published: 1894 originally.
Genre: Detective stories!
Pages: 738 little mobile phone pages.


 This new layout thing is confusing.

Another collection of Sherlock Holmes stories! You can read the list included in this one here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Memoirs_of_Sherlock_Holmes

Oh, it's been a while already since I read these, I've just become really bad at updating things again. It's surprisingly easy (to someone who loves books so much) to read from such a small screen and be so ... technological. I guess that it helps that the stories are so intriguing, and that a phone is easy to carry around in your pocket, all the time, everywhere.

I don't think I figured out any of the stories before Watson this time. Holmes has some kind of a mind, figuring everything out. Sir A. C. D. even more so, for writing all this. Ah, it's hard trying to remember what I thought when I was reading these, since it has been a while, like I mentioned. And since I'm reading such an interesting book now, it's occupied my mind.

I do remember, however, snickering every time Watson gets excited over Holmes' deductions. The word obviously had a different meaning back then, and I understand what was meant with it, but I can be immature and am amused when I read something like this: "Most excellent, Holmes!" I ejaculated.

*giggle*

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti