maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2012

The Back Passage


Title: The Back Passage
Author: James Lear
Published: 2006 by Cleis Press Inc.
Genre: Murder mystery and sex of the gay variety
Pages: 199 pages


Yes! Again! I'm fairly sure this is the third time I've read The Back Passage since I started this blog, but I can't find the entry for the second time around. Oh well. I'd borrowed this one to a friend, and once I got it back last... Tuesday, I immediately read it again. Jolly good times.

I still agree with everything I said about this book in the first proper entry to this blog, and find it somewhat amusing that I still, third time around, couldn't remember who the killer was. I'm starting to remember the order of Mitch's sexual encounters, but murderer? Umm...? Ehh, details. This book is very much of a case of the journey being much more important -and interesting- than arriving at the destination.



"How was that, copper?"
"I fucking loved it, sir. Please don't stop."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti