sunnuntai 14. lokakuuta 2012

Dead Beat



Title: Dead Beat
Author: Jim Butcher
Published: 2005 in book form but this was an audio book
Genre: Noir urban fantasy
Pages: 396 says Wikipedia.


I'm trying very hard not to jump straight into the next book, because I don't want the series to end/end up waiting for the next book for too long, but hey. Here's book #7 (in audio form, because James Marsters). 

More than one meanie is after the Word of Kemmler, a book that will allow the user to control the dead. So, it's Zombiepocalypse Now unless Harry stops all this nonsense.

Umm. I'm finding it quite hard to think of something to say about the plot since I'm all caught up in the book I just finished, but since I insist on doing these in the order I've finished them... so, I'll just say that, again, this was a ride that took my friggin' breath away. Especially during the big showdown in the end. That... woah. Or maybe the breathlessness is because my lungs are in a poor order right now. But man, I really wanna start the next book...


"Polka will never die!"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti