keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2009

My bookshelf

Let me show you it.


I actually have a three-part bookshelf thing some seven feet wide, which I inherited from my granny, a lover of books, but currently that's being used by other people (except for three shelves full of my books) and this is all I have to shove my preciouses into.

On top are most of my action figures, then it's comic shelf #1. There are more comics behind those visible. Then it's paperback shelf, with another row of paperbacks behind these. And last, comic shelf #2. Again, more comics behind the visible ones. On the right, half visible, a pile of my brother's comics. And on the left it's two piles of mangas and paperbacks that just wouldn't fit. The paperbacks in the front pile are my Read next -pile...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti