sunnuntai 2. tammikuuta 2011

Invisible Monsters

Title: Invisible monsters
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
Published: 1999 by Vintage
Genre: Palahniuk.
Pages: 297


Didn't I do this already? Yes, I did, in March. But! I didn't get the book until six months later. I can be a little slow. But there was this one night in September, I had taken a few beers, I'm sure, and went to bed, and for some reason started to think about this book, and burst into giggles as I realised how nuts it had really been.

So I wanted to read it again, but with the pile of Books To Read being as high as it is, I couldn't justify re-reading a book so soon. But then I was stuck with There Will Be Rainbows, and read this as a quick snack in between. And yeah. I liked it. Really fucked up book, but that's Palahniuk for you.

Protip: Don't read this book while eating. I did not need to know what felching is, especially while eating yogurt.


"The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti