keskiviikko 12. lokakuuta 2011

A Clash of Kings

Title: A Clash of Kings
Author: George R. R. Martin
Published: 1998, this edition (Voyager) in 2003. Or so it says.
Genre: Still killing those fantasy peeps left, right and center.
Pages: 708 in eye-killing tiny font


(I'm copying all this text from a Word file I wrote a while back, as well as the other recent entries, so the editing is a bit whack. Sorry. Most likely I'm the only one bothered.)


And as soon as I was done with A Game of Thrones, I started on this puppy. Not to spoil much, suddenly there are kings popping up all over the place, and woah but blood is spilled in all their names. Reading this consumed so much of my free time that I had to promise my SO that I wouldn’t start the next one in a while yet. I bought it, but it’s sitting nice and quiet in the book shelf. I ‘accidentally’ spoiled myself through the internet on what’s going to happen at some point during it, so its siren song is getting louder and louder. (EDIT: I wrote this a week or two ago. Started the 3rd last night.)


Tyrion is pretty much my favourite character. Very muchly for the Joffrey-slapping, but not just because. But very much.


Also, no quote since… I’ve taken the habit of finding an essential bit to quote while I read, so that I don’t just choose one at random while writing these things. But apparently I didn’t do so with this, and there is 708 pages to choose from. So, no. Onwards!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti