keskiviikko 12. lokakuuta 2011

A Sticky End

Title: A Sticky End
Author: James Lear
Published: 2010 by Cleis Press
Genre: Murder, mystery, and so, so much mansex.
Pages: 290


The last of the three Mitch Mitchell Mysteries! Oh noes! I’d been saving this (and am still saving two other unread Lears) for a rainy day, which, apparently, came this summer. Not literally, though, but after going through the last couple of books presented on this blog, I decided I needed something a little… lighter. In many ways.

The first book (the one which took this blog's virginity, even! Yay!) was called The Back Passage. The second, The Secret Tunnel. And this, A Sticky End. *giggle* The first one was awesome. The second didn’t hit me as hard, but the last one left a very good taste in my mouth. Not literally, again.

Our horny hero Mitch arrives to London to meet up and get his meat up with his old chum Harry ‘Boy’ Morgan, but finds his friend heartbroken over another lover, who just went and killed himself in Morgan’s bathroom. Last night. Blood all over the place. So Mitch tries, not very hard, to keep his cock under control at least until he can get the whole story out of Morgan. He almost succeeds.

Cocks are all over the place as Mitch does his best to keep his jealousy down and Morgan out of prison as the rozzers start thinking that he killed his lover. Lear pretty much outdoes himself with the amount of cock, especially in this one big orgy scene. But darn, Mitch and his cock do get results.

I’m giving this one a standing ovation. Brilliant ending for a terribly funny and sexy series. Don’t ever stop, Mr. Lear.


My head felt full of clouds. I couldn’t think straight. No-if Morgan is a liar, then nothing in the world makes sense anymore. I can’t let sexual jealousy turn me into a cynic. Okay, so he’s been fucking Bartlett-I’d have done the same thing. An older man, experienced, wealthy, who takes an interest in you, befriends your family, helps you out financially, and has a big dick that he wants to stick up your ass? Who am I to say Morgan shouldn’t have done it? I’d have done it. Hell, I’d have seduced Bartlett even if he hadn’t been interested. Morgan was flesh and blood, as I knew only too well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti